Last modified: 15 October 2020
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of the Services as defined by
applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, use of
the Services and User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, threatening, offensive, harassing,
violent, hateful, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
Promote or include sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex,
religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any
other person or entity.
- Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material
that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise
may be in conflict with the Policies.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Constitute any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, provide instructions for, or assist any unlawful act.
- Be deliberately designed to cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to provoke,
antagonize, upset, embarrass, alarm, harass, scare, distress, embarrass, upset, or annoy any other person,
especially, trolling or bullying, .
- Be a threat of any kind.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not
- Be material that, in the sole judgment of WiddyUP, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other
person from using the Services, or which may expose us, the Services, or its users to any harm or liability of