Meet WiddyUP for clubs and groups
Three simple steps for clubs and groups
The WiddyUP fundraiser registration process for organizations includes three simple steps.
- Clubs and groups register on WiddyUP's website.
- Members sign up on our site.
- Your fundraiser runs for 3 weeks and the money you earn is distributed within 30 days.
The member experience
- Choose a talent Members decide which talent or interest they plan to share with their sponsors.
- Pitch to sponsors They pitch their potential sponsors with a short video asking for their support and a contribution to their organization.
- Share their talent Members share a short video showcasing the talent they committed to sharing with their sponsors.
Unlimited opportunitites for members
- Engaging members WiddyUP uses the existing means by which members are sharing and communicating ideas virtually.
- Encouraging all interests WiddyUP provides an expansive list of categories for members to choose from when considering what they want to showcase in their talent show.
- Staying relevant Keeping up with the latest technology trends to allow members to share their passions, build support for their organization, and connect with friends and family around the globe.
You get everyone’s buy-in
Members are empowered to take center stage, sponsors are truly excited to contribute money to the cause, and everyone stays engaged throughout the process.
Shoulder to shoulder
Throughout their three week campaign, members are encouraged and supported by WiddyUP and equipped with the tools needed for a successful fundraiser.
Safety is front and center
The safety of our members is core to the WiddyUP mission. We've put in place strict measures to ensure appropriate video content is sent to friends and family.
Automated video screening
We've integrated state-of-the-art software to identify inappropriate content, preventing them from being sent out.
At sign up, each member commits to the video code of conduct.
Viewers can flag any inappropriate content, alerting the WiddyUP team.
Members can control who sees their videos.
- Pay it forward With the coins they earn from achieving fundraising benchmarks, members donate to a cause they feel strongly about from three options provided by WiddyUP.
- Senior scholarships High school seniors can use their coins for entry tickets into a $10,000 scholarship raffle.
Fundraising you can get excited about. WiddyUP and go!Sign Up